Dear Property Owner / Client,
Given the current evolution of the Covid-19 pandemic in the Algarve, Infralobo will once again adopt some measures provided for in its Contingency Plan in order to reduce the risk of contagion.
Thus, we inform that as of tomorrow, June 29, 2021:
- The public attendance to thje public will again operate exclusively by prior appointment, obligatorily made through the usual contacts (telephone 289 352 430 and email email@example.com). When visiting the office, safety rules must be respected, namely the use of a mask or visor, frequent hand disinfection and maintenance of social distance;
- Remote working will be adopted for office employees and additional security measures will be implemented for the operational teams;
- The Smart Bikes System continues to work, the cleaning of bicycles is reinforced and we remind users of the need for hand hygiene before and after use.
INFRALOBO services are still available through the following contacts:
1) On the Smart Management Platform, through the link infralobo.city-platform.com
2) By email, to firstname.lastname@example.org ;
3) By telephone, through the number 289 352 430;
4) By fax, through the number 289 352 439;
5) On our website, through the link http://www.infralobo.pt/espaco-cliente/sugestoes-e-reclamacoes
Infralobo will make every effort to ensure the maintenance of the quality of service and your expectations, requestiong however for your understanding in this difficult period in which we find ourselves and thanks everyone for their collaboration in the application of security measures (frequent washing of the hands, mask use and social distancing).